29 September 2009

The Wine Life

So I decided to take a break from this blog for a little while and focus on developing my wine blog, http://winorhino.blogspot.com, since my career ambitions involve writing for wine publications (here's hoping!). But since I'm stuck at home, both sick and recovering from a sprained ankle, I thought writing in my normal ranting-type blog would be a fun way to spend my time. Goodness knows I shouldn't be drinking wine right now :).
Right now I'm actually working on an article for PalatePress.com about life as a young wine drinker. It's exciting, but tough. I hadn't written a news-style article in awhile and, I must admit, it's quite like getting back on the horse. I feel a little rusty, which is why it's taking me a little longer than normal. But it feels great to be working on it! I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Otherwise, just enjoying the beautiful Monterey CA weather and trying to prep for my French exam on Thursday. Bon chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment