27 March 2009

Survey

Found this on Lady Croissant.

what is your current obsession?
The weekend.

what are you wearing now?
Libertine for Target button-up blouse, black mid-waist pants, my red robot socks, Camper sneakers and a yellow fedora with the tag cut out. This entire outfit only cost me $8 (for the hat, everything was was hand-me-downs or gifts).

do you nap a lot?
No, because my mind is always way too busy.

why is today special?
Because it's Friday and I get to pack for the move this weekend!

what would you like to learn to do?
I want to perfect my French before I learn anything else.

what's for dinner?
Je ne sais pas. I might cook up that gnocchi I've been saving, grab some gorgonzola from the store and cook it with some veggies. Sounds pretty yummy. Jules will be jealous.

what was the last thing you bought?
Groceries. So exciting.

what are you listening to right now?
An air condition. I really should turn on some music.

what is your favorite weather?
Depends on my mood. It's a beautiful sunny day today and I'm loving it.

what is on your bedside table?
Don't have one right now.

what's your style?
Hmm ... I would say a mix of boho and preppy. I like to mix things up. Oh, and I always like wearing a bit (or a lot!) of color. Hence, the hat.

what is your most challenging goal right now?
To clear this little debt I have from having to replace all the brakes in my stupid car.

say something to the person who tagged you.
Nobody tagged me, I volunteered for this little thing.

if you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where do you want it to be?
Paris.

favorite vacation spot?
Gualala. Going there next week!

name the things you cannot live without.
Life, love and edamame.

what would you like to have in your hands right now?
My boyfriend.

what would you like to get rid of?
My debt.

what was the last book you read?
Technically it was my French textbook. Don't have much time for reading, my dear.

if you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Home. Sleep.

what language do you want to be able to speak?
I think I've already established that.

why did you start blogging?
Because it's fun!

6 comments:

  1. I agree with the debt! College Loans ftl

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool survey. i'm snagging it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris huh? I have a friend who I'd say fluently speak French, maybe you guys can practice on each other. heheheh
    Good luck on the move!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If when you said "jules" you referred to your boyfriend bc of the French slang term, I am ecstatic. I've never seen anyone else {besides me} do that while speaking English.

    If you referred to another person that is not your boyfriend...it's a cool name. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could speak French, that is way cool that you can speak it so well you are at the perfecting stage!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liberty:
    Yeah, Jules is my boyfriend. I also call him Juju. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete